MasterGage® Professional Package
This MasterGage Product is Compatible with the following woodworking equipment:
Explore our color 88-page MasterGage Professional Manual here.
Additional Product Information - Click to Expand
Your MasterGage/Professional Package
This package contains the following:
1. The MasterGage/Professional unit
2. The MasterGage/Professional Manual
3. A precision Dial Indicator, .001 [1/1000 inch] with 1/4 inch travel (Page A11)
4. A 1.0 inch and 2.0 inch stainless steel dial indicator extension – extends the reach of the Dial Indicator (Page A11)
5. A 0.300” diameter hardened stainless steel flat Dial Indicator tip – Hardened to Rockwell 52. Perfect for adjusting and replacing knives on jointers, planers plus adjusting router bit heights (Page A11).
6. Dial Indicator Adapter Assembly – allows you to position the Dial Indicator in different directions for maximum versatility (Page A10).
7. Two Memory Links plus hardware. “Instant Recall” One Memory Link for the Protractor and another for the Level Arm height gauge (Page A6 and A7)
8. A ¼ inch diameter stainless steel precision Index Pin for use on the “Instant Recall” feature on both the Protractor for angles and Level Arm for heights (Pages A6 and A7). The Index Pin also doubles as a Depth Gauge Rod for measuring dado mortise slots, blind drilled holes depths, etc (Pages A8 and A8.1).
9. Hex wrench to recalibrating the Protractor and cursor (Page K1).
10. A Precision Dowel Rod stainless steel precision, ½ inch diameter x 4 inches long. Perfect for calibrating and setting up drill presses, routers, horizontal mortisers and lathes (Pages E1 and E2).
11. A Magnetic Miter Slot Cradle Bar – Attaches to the bottom [and top] of the Professional. The Cradle Bar lets you align the saw blade and rip fence easily (Page A9)
12. Magnetic Miter Slot Cradle Bar hex wrench for securing it in position (Page A9).
13. A rugged, double walled carrying case, lined with custom cut foam that nests and protects your Professional system. As an added feature, the bottom foam is removable – to let you store your MasterPlate safely under the foam, on the bottom surface of the case. All your valuable tools are housed together in one safe place.
14. A roll of transparent tape for working surface protection. (Page K1)
15. An enclosed stamped self addressed Post Card, asking you to supply us with a name. We will engrave the name into a solid brass name plate, ready for mounting onto the MasterGage/Professional– free of charge. A nice way to personalize your Professional.
16. A 30 day Money Back Guarantee plus a One Year Guarantee on all materials and workmanship – including the dial indicator
The MasterGage/Professional is packed with exciting patented features that are built to last! The body of the Professional is fabricated from rugged aircraft quality extruded aluminum. All sides are ground flat, square and parallel to each other to within 0.001 inches [as a reference, the human hair is 0.001 inch]. Once ground, the body is then machined to exacting tolerances [0.0002 inches] on computer controlled NC machinery, the surface is then plated with a protective black anodized finish that also presents a superb black non-glare surface for easy reading.
The unit is then precisely and permanently laser etched with scales that are in inches, millimeters and degrees. This allows the Professional to be used on any equipment worldwide – regardless of the measurement standards used.
The Professional has a new patented feature called Instant Recall™ that allows you to recapture any height or angle very precisely. By aligning the location hole in the Memory Link™ to the precision hole of either the Protractor or level Arm you can recall the angle or height with remarkable accuracy and speed. There is capacity for three Memory Links on both the Protractor and the level Arm height gage.
The Professional body has extruded “T” slots in both the top and bottom surfaces, allowing the owner to use special magnets. These magnet accessories are very powerful rare earth [neodymium boron] magnets that fit into the “T” slots. A valuable Accessory that insures rock solid rigidity while making critical measurements.
The Protractor is high quality aluminum, red anodized plating with a hairline cursor for easy reading of the laser-etched angles. The actual red hairline is only 0.003 from the laser angular markings, thus eliminating any parallax difficulties. The angular markings are in ½ degree increments. A ¼ degree can easily be read – now that’s accuracy! The Protractor has a stainless steel working edge called a “knife edge”. This 1/16 thick piece of stainless steel fits easily between the carbon tips on the saw blade, allowing easy angular reading against the body of the saw blade. The Protractor can measure both acute angles [less than 90 degrees] and obtuse angles [greater than 90 degrees].
The level Arm is made of ½” x ¾” x 3 3/8″ aircraft quality aluminum, hard anodized for durability [hardness equal to sapphire]. The arm is spring loaded so that it automatically levels itself for precise measuring – it never goes out of alignment! The Level Arm glides through sawdust with ease and never clogs up.
The Level Arm is also designed to accommodate a Depth Gauge Rod. The Depth Gauge Rod allows you to measure things like blind holes, mortises and dado cut depths easily and accurately.
The included precision Dial Indicator will give you machine shop accuracy [1/1000 inches] capabilities for all your machine alignment, calibration and setups.
The MasterGage/Professional Manual is very comprehensive and richly illustrated with over 75 pictures.
As a new proud owner, you will have your Professional personalized with your name on a solid brass nameplate – free of charge.
The MasterGage/Professional also features a permanently embedded red medallion metal disk “Birthplate”, laser etched with the year it was built.
The Professional can accept many specially designed Accessories. You can customize your Professional to your individual needs.
The MasterGage/Professional comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee PLUS a Lifetime Guarantee Policy on materials and workmanship, including the Dial Indicator.
All parts are precision made and interchangeable, a part made last year will fit a Professional made today, next year and years to come! If a part is lost or damaged, it can be quickly replaced by our factory.
The Mastergage/Professional Package Contains the Following:
|•The Mastergage/Professional unit
• A comprehensively illustrated 70+ page manual
• A precision dial indicator, accurate to .001 inches(1/1000)
• Dial Indicator Adaptor Assembly that will allow you to position the Dial Indicator in different directions
• 2 inch Dial Indicator extension for extra reach
• 1/4 inch diameter Dial Indicator Flat Tip useful for setting up jointers and planers
• A Miter Slot Cradle Bar for use in table saw miter slots. It attaches onto the bottom of the Professional and allows the assembly to glide smoothly in the miter slot
|•Two memory links, one for the protractor and the other for the Height Gauge. The Links are used with the “Instant Recall” feature
• A 1/4 inch diameter Precision Index Rod for use on the “Instant Recall” feature. This same Precision Rod will let you take accurate depth readings
• A 1/2 inch x 4 inch long hardened precision dowel rod designed to be used on routers and drill presses
• A solid brass name plate with your name permanently engraved, free of charge
• The MasterGage/Professional along with the Dial Indicator and attachments are packaged and protected in custom fitted foam within the carton
|ACCURACY||–||Align your machinery precisely to any angle to within a 1/4 degree and to within .001 inches|
|SPEED||–||Machine alignment is fast and easy|
|ECONOMICAL||–||Use the Pro on every piece of machinery in your shop. No need to buy a dozen tools when the MasterGage/Professional does it all.|
|IMPROVE QUALITY||–||With your machine aligned, calibrated and tuned your projects will fit together gap free and surface cuts will be jointer smooth.|
|MINIMIZE SCRAP||–||No more rejected parts due to ragged and inaccurate cuts.|
The MasterGage System can align calibrate and troubleshoot the following equipment.
|1.||Table Saw||10.||Band Saw|
|2.||Add-on Sliding Table Saw||11.||Jointer|
|3.||Radial Arm Saw||12.||Planer|
|4.||Chop Saw||13.||Stationary Disk Sander|
|5.||Sliding Compound Miter Saw||14.||Stationary Drum Sander|
|6.||Router||15.||Stationary Belt Sander|
|7.||Router Table||16.||Horizontal Mortiser|
|1.||Height Gage||5.||Set up Tool|
|3.||Calibration Gage||7.||Inch/mm Conversion Gage|
|4.||Miter Gage||8.||Depth Gage|
The following MasterGage Accessories are compatible with this product.
Please provide the following information. Thank you for your interest in MasterGage products.