Universal Angle Guide & Height Gauge
This MasterGage Product is Compatible with the following woodworking equipment:
Additional Product Information - Click to Expand
•Angles marked from left to right. 0° to 180° – to 1/2° accuracy.
•Angles marked from right to left. 0° to 180° – to 1/2° accuracy.
•Both left and right hand, 90° to 0° bevel/miter angle scales.
•Inch height gauge, 3.0 inches, graduated to 1/32″.
•Metric height gauge to 8 centimeters, graduated to 1 millimeter.
•Precision scales are laser etched and generated by computer.
•Brushed anti-glare, black anodized surface for easy reading.
•Unit is made from 3/32″ x 4-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ aircraft quality aluminum.
•Convenient nail mounting hole for storage
• No math or calculations required
• Eliminate gaps and misalignment in all your angle cuts
• Read any angle with your sliding “T” bevel, fast and accurately
• Designed for both right hand and left hand “T” bevel readings
• Set any angle, including bevel/miter angles, to ½° accuracy
• Set an angle and get the complementary angle automatically
• Measure both inside AND outside corners
• Ideal for setting/measuring angle cuts for crown molding, etc
• Transfer angles from your work to any machine
• Set measure required angles on tablesaws, bandsaws, etc
• Handy Angle Chart gives required angles for multiple sided boxes
• Set measure saw blade/router bit heights to 1/32 inches or 1 millimeter accuracy with the Height Gauges
• OPTIONAL Height Gauge Block makes height measurements a snap
• Portability – at home – to the shop – to the building site
• Great for chair makers, furniture makers, cabinetmakers, finish carpenters or anyone who works with angle making requirements
Please provide the following information. Thank you for your interest in MasterGage products.